Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Since Em is almost 3 I thought this Christmas my dream would finally come true. I have always had this vision of the perfect tree trimmimg. It involves lots of ornaments, hot chocolate and happy Christmas music. We had all but the hot chocolate. Till now C had resisted the music but he actually liked it. ( I think) So we trimmed the tree and Em only broke a few ornaments, but they were probably made in China, so I can't blame her. I thought that I was putting up the tree too early but other people I know already have a tree up. The holidays come earlier every year. This year I am trying to focus more on the real reason that we celebrate Christmas. I am thankful for my family and my friends and for being able to have dinner with my brother and sister yesterday.

1 comment:

Jill said...

you are rocking!! (around the Christmas tree) :-)
My sister has decorated already too.
you people are a little nuts (chestnuts?) but I'm glad that things went well.
Christmas and kids are a great combo!