Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Baby Blues

So, I am late. Like 5 days late. I am not late, normally. For the past 6 months 28 days like clockwork. So, I am smiling inside. Not on the outside. I have jinxed myself in the past by taking a pregnancy test before,too early. So I patiently waited. Today I thought, I will take it. Yeah, well negative. Another month, another month of not being able to share in the bliss that is pregnancy.
So I am sitting there feeling down and I turn to facebook. Who knew that GOD is down with the facebook thing. From one comment on my status I received several encouraging emails from other people who have been through what I am going through. They lifted my spirits and reminded me that this is GOD's plan. He is in action always. I thank you to those friends. Your words and prayers are invaluable. I will continue to pray for another baby and see what GOD has in store.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know we said a lot yesterday, but your blog reminded me to say one thing and because you know my story, I hope this doesn't come across as trite, but...Keep your chin up - that way you are always focusing on the SON :o) I will continue to pray for you. Your hurt weighs heavy on my heart.