Monday, March 9, 2009

This and That

Well, I haven't written in a while. Life seems to get in the way. This is a total random potpourri of thoughts.

Last week there was a foot of snow on the ground. Em's first real snow. Coleman called in to work and stayed home and we played outside and built snowmen. It was really nice. I fixed omelets for breakfast. I realized that Coleman and I hadn't eaten breakfast together in almost 6 months, since I started working only the weekend.


Yesterday, a lady at work came in and worked the last 4 hrs for me. I got off at 3. I came home and played outside with Em and Coleman. We got our 67 Camaro out and drove to town for dinner. That was nice. Again, the first Sunday evening I've been off in 6 months.

This working only the weekend thing definitely has its share of advantages and disadvantages.

Coleman went to see The Watchmen tonight. He said the movie was "weird." It takes a lot for Coleman to give a movie that label, so I'm glad I didn't go see it. I'm suppposed to see 2 of my frineds this week and I'm getting my hair done. I am looking forward to the week, just wish the weather would stick around.

1 comment:

Jill said...

yay!!! A new post!!! haha.

I love to read the latest on your lovely family!! :-)

I'm glad C got to go and see the "weird" movie.

looking forward to seeing you... and a "great" movie!!
see you soon-
j