Sunday, August 21, 2011

Can you share too much?

I talk a lot. I prefer to talk to people. Not a computer, not facebook, not voicemail, not texting. I like to hear a voice and emotion. Shocking as this sounds, I even like to see people when I talk to them, I mean like look at them and engage. I have begun blogging because I have come to the conclusion that most people don't want to hear what I say, save a few. I have a neighbor that listens and I mean really listens like she cares. We share and I hope I listen to her. Sometimes she just shows up at my house and I at hers. I love it. I have another childhood friend that I share everything with. I feel I may bother her too much with all of my crap. My brother and sister-in law get random calls for advise and nonsensical panic stricken calls all too often. They never make me feel bad, but I do. See I don't have a mother to call and get advise and say it will all be okay or I am proud of you. I know I am wrapped up in myself and maybe I should focus more on other people and it will be less of a problem. So, I am going to stop talking so much, stop sharing because really how does my daily happenings affect anyone. I am having a crappy moment and haven't slept since Friday night so maybe I will feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jill said...

yeah, some sleep will help. :) I think you are overthinking things. You certainly don't bother anyone with your thoughts. I LOVE talking with you!! :-)