Thursday, August 18, 2011

KIngergarten and Quiet time with Pitbull



Well, today my little girl got on the bus at 7:15 hand in hand with her best buddy Jazmin. She awoke at 6:00 am and her usual procrastination was replaced with excitement and anticipation. She was dressed and ready by 6:02. She ate 3 pancakes. Told me they were the best pancakes ever. She gave me $2 for my good attitude this morning and not yelling. I quickly explained that parents need not be paid to not yell, that their attitudes are often reflections of their children's attitudes. She still insisted I had earned the $2 and I assured her I would spend it wisely.






So, like I said hand in hand they got on the bus. Then I went to the school to take a few extra supplies. I asked if I could wait and take a few pics when she got off. The nice lady said they preferred not as there was much crying and such they day before. Her school does a staggered entrance. The other nice lady said I could hid and take pictures. Ha! I don't think there was a bush big enough to hide my fat ass. I told them the crazy lady would just head home.






Well waiting at the bus stop were me, her Dad, her Grandma and her Papa. When she got off she was almost in tears. She thought she was suppose to get off with our neighbor and she got off at the babysitters. She said she was sad cause she thought I had forgot. Poor baby. She was also very concerned about the public transit of our children. She informed me there are no seat belts and she is not comfortable with that. My words of wisdom, "Your Dad and I rode the bus and it was safe for us."






All in all a good day. The carpets in all my rooms are shampooed. I have steamed all the tile floors. My quiet time today was filled with the smooth sty lings of Pit Bull. I quit liked it.

No comments: