Wednesday, September 10, 2008

babies babies and more babies

Well, everyone around me seems to be pregnant. Yet, I am not. I am not going to sit here and think why can't I get pregnant when people who really don't want the children they have are popping them out like pez dispensers, but that's how I feel right now. I know that things happen in their own time, not on my anal day planner agenda, but the whole process is getting a little tedious. I am blessed with a beautiful, amazing little girl. I am happy and grateful for that. I would just like to know what to do. Should we just stop trying? Then we'll be 40 and having a baby. That happens a lot. Almost 2 years of temperature monitoring, fertility testing, pillow propping, and countless pointless pregnancy tests are becoming annoying.

No comments: