Thursday, September 18, 2008

Autumn

I love Autumn. There is something about the cool crispness in the air that invigorates me. I love the decorating, the festivals, and wearing socks. There is nothing like a nice warm bath and a pair of comfy socks. My house is already covered in scarecrows and pumpkins. We are already planning a Halloween party. We were planning a hay ride, but I didn't realize there were safety and insurance issues with carting a bunch of kids around on the back of a tractor. Go figure. I guess it's the times we are living in. I am going to try and refrain from wearing any shirts and or sweaters with leaves, pumpkins, ghosts, witches, etc. My husband scolded me last Christmas for looking like a Grandma with a snowman sweater on so I will try and refrain. The festive socks aren't going anywhere. They are here to stay.

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh... don't listen to your hubby. Halloween clothes are totally okay. Only if they are cute t-shirts from old Navy or Target. try to refrain from embroidered vests. :-)
and be careful at Christmas too. No vests or sweaters... unless you're a teacher.
hehehe