Monday, December 8, 2008

My husband

I talk a lot about my daughter, as most moms do. I also talk very little of my husband, which most moms do. Tonight I will talk about C. So, here goes.

For those of you that have met him you know he is a man of few words, so when he talks it matters. I have been having a lot of problems with my back lately. He has been worried about me and catering to my every need. He has been doing the laundry, the dishes and anything else that comes up. This isn't out of his norm. He isn't one of those guys that sits around and expects me to do all the work. I feel lately that I am slacking in many ways. I have been worried about not being able to work, his job, and various other things lately. When I get worried I tend to snap and unfortunately, its usually at him. I feel awful about this. I could not ask for a better husband. He is an absolutely wonderful father. Em adores him. There is a sparkle in his eye when they are rolling around on the floor playing. This is what life is about. When he gets home tonight I will tell him what he means to me and how I have been a tool lately. He also never buys himself anything. As I sit here typing on my laptop he bought me I am reminded of that. I got him an XBOX 360 for Christmas. I can't wait to see his face. The only thing the boy asked for was some socks and gel inserts for his shoes. I think he deserves it.

As a side note I had my "procedure" today to get checked out to see why we can't get pregnant again. Everything looked okay. I am optimistic and hopeful yet content now with the wonderful family I have.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You two are great for each other.
I've always liked your man :-)

I'm glad that you appreciate him... make sure that you tell him... often.
:-)