Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dis

I am disgruntled, disheartened, dismayed, disheveled, disappointed, and dis happy. I made that last one up. I think you get the point. All of this has to do with my work not my home life, let me preface.

I went to school to be a nurse, but three years ago my outlook on life changed and now more than ever I see the real picture. Em and Coleman are my priority without hesitation without question. There is, however, this horrible issue of money. I guess everyone needs it. I hate it, but I have become like all dependant upon it. I wish that we could go back to the old ways. I'll trade you a cow and you can give me three goats. That would be neat.

I am too worried about Emily to have to worry about something stupid like work. I guess some people have nothing better to do than to try and make my life a living hell. Well guess what? It's not working. I have a wonderful husband who baked cookies with his little girl while I am at work. Homemade ones, not the pre-cut business. I have an amazing little girl who when she hears her mommy crying on the phone listening to the doctor tell me she may have juvenile arthritis says to her dad, "Dad I think mom needs me." She comes to my side and says "Don't cry mommy I'll give you a kiss." That is my girl and this is my perfect life. I am taking it as it comes and none of those miserable people at work are gonna get me down. I am contemplating quitting and the decision with be made shortly. Stay tuned!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

great thoughts!
you are truly blessed with an amazing husband and daughter.

whatever the outcome with Emily's tests....just know that you guys can make it!! you're a tough crowd to beat!

I'm praying!!

Jennifer said...

Emily will be alright. I know it's hard to hear, but with information, you can give her the help she needs. You're strong. Your family is strong. It's normal to fel really irritated by pettiness while your real, important life is going on. You're on target there.
As for the job stuff, we talked this morning. Until you're a homewrecker though, you're still leagues behind me. ;-)