Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Forced Family Time

Well, I have had my surgery and I doing well. Coleman has taken off with me to cater to my every need. The only problem with that is that he must also cater to Em's needs and his mom's needs. You get the picture, 3 women, 1 Coleman, not enough time in the day. Couple that with the fact that he has a cold, and well I guess that is enough to try even the strongest of men.



He says there is no tone and that I am imagining this tone in my head. I can't say if that is true or not. I only know what I feel and perceive and he only knows how he feels and how he perceives things.



I don't want to be a burden to him. I don't want him to resent having to take care of me., God knows he has had to do that enough. At some point you would think he would get tired of that. I kid with hm that I should file for divorce on his behalf and list all the reasons he should want a divorce from me. I say this only joking , but I do worry that I am not that person that he married and maybe not the one he fell in love with. I have changed somehow and not for the better.



Dynamics in a marriage change, especially when you have children. I am fully aware of that, I just want us to see each other , I mean really see each other. I love him with all my heart and I just don't know if he gets that from me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

like I said! "Date night"!! I really hope you guys can work on getting your 'spark' back! ;)