Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thankful

I had surgery/ It went wonderfully. I am hopeful that the doctor has fixed what is wrong and I will be up and running in no time. Oh I would love to make a long term goal of actually running, like in a marathon in a couple of years. I could do that, right? Why not ? People who are way bigger than me have accomplished far greater feats. So, tomorrow I shall start my goal, not a diet, a goal.


I had a wonderful weekend. Friday I had a visit from my friend Nikki. Just hanging out in the yard watching our kids play. Sat, my sister came down and proceeded to shower me with gifts and then cook me dinner and wash my dishes. She didn't have to buy me things, but it sure is nice to have a relationship with my sister for once. That has been a long time coming. Sat evening my best bud Jill came down and spent the night. We played Scrabble and stayed up late talking. It was a great weekend and I am truly blessed. I am working in myself, trying to better to the people who I care about.

No comments: