Friday, October 31, 2008

A perfect day

Well Halloween has always been a favorite of mine, but there was something different about this one. Today was a beautiful day full of life, laughter and love. I started off the day by taking a drive with just me and Coleman. We had been trying to find a man who makes tiny replicas of tobacco barns. His dad grew up on a tobacco farm and he had always wanted one of these little miniature barns. Well last night I was searching the web and found an article about the man. I called him this morning and he only lived about 30 mins from us. So we drove up to the lake and bought his dad one for Christmas. Things like this make me very happy. It was a beautiful drive and I had great conversation with C, which is something we haven't had a lot of time for lately. When we get home I received a gift I had ordered for his mother in the mail. A vera bradley bag regularly $90 and I paid $30. Again very excited. Then we went to a lovely Halloween party at my friend J's house. She is awesome, the party was awesome, trick or treating was awesome. Today was a wonderful day and I am blessed beyond belief . I am thankful for my wondeful family and friends.

No comments: